I own property with others. I want to sell the property, but they do not. Can you help?

Yes, we can help you negotiate a buy-out of your interest in the property, or if necessary, file a partition action in which the court will order the property sold and each party paid for their share of the property.

I purchased a property, and have recently discovered some material defects that were not disclosed by the seller or his agent. What do I do?

We often represent buyers who were not properly informed by the seller and/or his agent of serious defects with the property. The remedies for this type of case can be rescission of the contract or monetary damages to compensate for the defects.